Monday, December 29, 2014

Dar asked to allocate $600m for HIV/Aids


Tanzania government has been advised to allocate between $600 to 640 million per year in the coming four years through self mobilization to help fight against HIV and Aids response.

The advice was made by the Civil Society Organization National Steering Committee on HIV and AIDS Response (CSONSC), Agnes Junga during the recent HIV and AIDS policy review meeting organized by TACAIDS, including local and foreign health experts.
She said in order to stabilise the fight against HIV and Aids sector in the country, there is need to focus on preventing new infections through availing enough ARVs to the victim saying this will only be met with the stability of the country’s own resources.


“We currently depend too much on donors. We need our own resources to provide ARVs to victims in order to suppress the HIV virus and stop the progression of the disease, she said, adding that once drug is effectively used for three consecutive years, an infected person is unable to transmit infections to other person”.


For his part, the Chairperson of the National Council for People Living with HIV and AIDS (NACOPHA), Vitalis Makayula, appealed to the government to introduce ARV’s factories in the country besides mobilizing resources efforts.Makayula said locally produced ARVs will ensure excess of the drugs, something that fails with the donor support medication.


“Not all HIV and Aids victims have access to ARVs. Victims despite donor support, we face acute shortages of the drugs, sometimes with a total deficit of the second line ARVs, while the demand keeps on rising on daily basis” he said.
The second line ARV is the substitute dose to be given to patients who have experienced side effects on their first doses.


According to him, the introduction of ARVs factories in the country will raise the country’s internal source of incomes and individuals as wel as saying this will likely encourage victims to have balanced diets in order to maintain their health.
A representative from the Development Partners group on HIV and AIDS (DPG-AIDS), Michelle Roland, requested the government to tackle the shortages of health personnel, saying the country has only 44 per cent of the required health workers.


Michelle revealed that at least $197milion deficit was needed to cover for the planned 2015/2016 HIV/AIDS activities in the country.
She said the deficit comes after the donor funds supporting such initiatives became unable to fund the whole amounts of the HIV/Aids related activities.
The Global Fund for example has made it clear that it will only contribute $286million out of the government requested amounts of $485million, such deficit has resulted from other countries demands in HIV/ Aids related activities as well, she said.


According to the Director of Finance and Administration with TACAIDS, Beng’i Issa, the government intends to introduce AIDS Trust Fund next year to enable other stakeholders to support the campaign.

9 comments:

  1. Good day My Name is Mary Robert i am here to share a great testimony of my life i was cure from HIV by a Doctor Name DR CUBA i have been HIV for 5 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a HIV text to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for your self his Email is drcubatemple@gmail.com why is website is......[ www.dr-cubatemple.webs.com] and also you can contact him on whatsapp +2347038965900

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
      years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
      lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
      waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
      man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
      unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
      prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
      end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
      went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
      it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
      friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
      was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
      want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
      email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
      is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
      thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
      for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
    2. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

      Delete
  2. hello everyone,
    i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV, i have been HIV+ since last three years with my boyfriend but today i am happy that i am HIV_ with herbal medicine of Dr aza the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr aza cure his HIV i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr aza brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: azaspellcaster@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or call his number +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Maris shun, i am here to testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from HIV Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been HIV Positive for 5 years before i came across Dr Bello Email on the internet on how he has been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple of days Dr Bello sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks Dr Bello was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently been treating diseases like, HERPES,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and many others, you can contact this man on ( bellospelltemple@gmail.com or you can call him on +2348147271779. God Bless you sire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Maris shun, i am here to testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from HIV Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been HIV Positive for 5 years before i came across Dr Bello Email on the internet on how he has been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple of days Dr Bello sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks Dr Bello was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently been treating diseases like, HERPES,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and many others, you can contact this man on ( bellospelltemple@gmail.com or you can call him on +2348147271779. God Bless you sire!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am Sarah Campbell, I was diagnosed of HIV/ (HIV/AIDS) in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of diseases including, MS, ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, LUPUS, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, MND,rheumatoid,Herpes etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted him, he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for HIV and i was completely healed of the deadly disease within 14 day, contact this powerful herbal healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases via his email, ebakospellhome@gmail.com OR Whatsapp +2348141695777

    ReplyDelete
  6. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS BY DR VOODOO

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called VOODOO. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr VOODOO cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp via +2348140120719 or email voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com and get all your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete